We're watching out for you
Shop with confidence with 24-hour Fraud Protection
Fraud specialists are monitoring your account 24/7, using sophisticated tools to catch any suspicious activity. In the event that we detect unusual activity relating to your account you will receive a phone call from us asking you to confirm that you, or an Authorized User, performed a transaction on your card or account.
As always, it is important to monitor your card activity and transactions . Stay on-top of your transaction history and spend anytime with your MyCardInfo account. If you notice suspicious activity on your account or suspect that your card has been lost or stolen, contact Cardholder Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1.855.341.4643 (Canada and U.S.) or 1.647.252.9564 (International Collect); or use the ‘Report Lost/Stolen’ feature once logged into the MyCardInfo portal
One Time Passcode
A one-time passcode (OTP) is a secure authentication method where a numeric code is sent to your mobile number. A six-digit passcode window will pop up during your online transaction when additional security is requested.
If you receive such a request, you will need to check your mobile phone for a text-message containing the passcode and enter it in the appropriate field. This code will be valid for 5 minutes. Please note: the transaction will not be processed if the OTP is not entered once the limit has expired.
If you did not receive a code and are presented with a window requesting the code, please contact Cardholder Services at 1.855.341.4643 to confirm the mobile number that's on file.
Additionally, contact Cardholder Services immediately if you:
- receive a code for a transaction you did not initiate;
- believe you're a victim of an OTP scam and have provided financial information to a fraudulent source.
As a reminder, Collabria will never contact you and ask to share the OTP over the phone, by text or by email. Collabria also will never ask you to click or share personal information such as credit card account numbers, social insurance numbers, etc.
Real-time Fraud Text Alerts
When you sign up for fraud text alerts, we will send you alerts directly to your mobile phone. Fraud text alerts can help you prevent fraudulent transactions from occurring on your card. Enrolling is easy and this service is free.*
- When a suspicious transaction occurs, a text message is sent to the mobile device you listed at the time of enrollment.
- Reply “N” confirming that none of the listed transactions were fraud, and all of the purchases were made by you. Or reply “Y” to notify Collabria that the listed transactions were not purchases that you made.
- If you indicated that the transactions were not fraud, your card will continue to be available for use. If the transaction is unrecognized, we will block usage of your credit card unless we hear from you that the transaction was authorized.
- If the transaction is confirmed as fraudulent, we may re-issue your account and send you a new card.