Cards with Reward Points give you more. Points add up quickly, and there’s no limit to the number of points you can earn.
Select how to redeem your points from three options:
1. Cash Rewards1 — Cash rewards in the form of an account credit, or, if you have a Cash Back card a deposit directly into your financial institution's Chequing or Savings account.
2. Merchandise — With 60,000+ items to choose from, there’s something here for you. Available merchandise range from electronics and sporting goods to kitchen tools and more.
3. Gift Cards — Select gift cards to a variety of stores and restaurants. It’s like having a global marketplace at your fingertips.
4. Travel — Choose from worldwide flight options on more than 100 airlines. Find the perfect place to stay from more than 80,000 hotel locations. Take a cruise. Get pro and college sports tickets. Go whitewater rafting or visit a spa. Enjoy fine dining. The list of possibilities goes on and on.
5. Charity Donations — You can redeem your Rewards points for an electronic gift card from CanadaHelps.org that supports 86,000 local and national charities across Canada.
For a firsthand look at the available selections, visit the Rewards catalogue.