How to Set or Change Your PIN
SET YOUR PIN
Call Cardholder Services at 1.866.498.3840 (Canada & U.S.) or 1.647.252.9564 (International Collect) to access the PIN Now Service.
- Select your 4 digit PIN. Your PIN is extremely important and must be protected.
- Memorize your PIN; do not write it down or reveal your PIN to anyone.
- You will need to enter this PIN to make purchases at any merchant sales terminal or to complete cash advances at participating ATMs
CHANGE YOUR PIN
- You can change your PIN using the PIN Now Service or at ATMs that display “The Exchange” network logo
- You must know your current PIN in order to change it.
- You may be asked to enter your PIN more than once to complete the transaction at sales terminals.