Just some spacing
The future is brighter with the right business card using Promo Code 0005
The future is brighter for your business when you have the right business card. And we’re here to support our valued business members with two great offers when you apply for a Collabria credit card for your business*.
- Enjoy 5.9% balance transfers for 6 months1 to help your business save. After activating your card, you can easily transfer balances by logging on to MyCardInfo. Simply select Account Services > Balance Transfer, then follow the prompts as required.
- 50% more reward points2 at select merchants3 to reap rewards faster. Choose a rewards-earning card and earn more points on every purchase under merchant category codes classified as discount, stationery and office supplies stores (codes 5310, 5943 and 5111).
Want to enjoy brighter days with a new business credit card?
After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page. Then simply:
- Enter your credit union name
- Browse the Business Cards section to select your desired card
- Click on Apply Now to access the application page
- Enter the promo code 0005 in the Promo Code field. If you received a letter about this offer, please enter the promo code 0004 instead.
We’re always looking for tools to support our business members. So apply for the card that’s right for you and look forward to brighter days ahead. But don’t delay – this offer expires on October 31, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
All offers presented applies to new business credit card accounts only. Application is subject to approval by Collabria Financial Services, Inc. 'New' business credit card accounts are defined as cards that have been applied for between Aug 1 - Oct 31, 2020. Applications submitted before Aug 1, 2020 and approved after this date are considered 'new' cards. Cardholders must enter valid Promotion Code 0005 in the promo code field at time of credit card application in order to qualify for the offers.
*For current information about Collabria full range of business credit cards and further details regarding applicable credit card charges, fees, pricing and benefits of Collabria business card product suite please visit https://www.collabriacreditcards.ca or call Cardholder Services at 1.855.341.4643. You can also access cardholder agreements at https://www.collabriacreditcards.ca/cardholder-agreement to see the agreement that applies to the card of your choice.
¹This special rate balance transfer offer is available for 90 days from the day of account opening and applies to all new Collabria business credit card accounts (No Fee Cash Back Business, Low Rate Business, Platinum Business, Infinite Business). During promotional period cardholders will be able to transfer balances to a Collabria business credit card at promotional annual interest rate of 5.9%.
- BALANCE TRANSFER PROCESS: Balance transfers can be requested after the cardholder receives and activates their card. They can initiate a balance transfer via MyCardInfo (online banking), in their branch or by contacting Cardholder Services. The cardholder requires the destination biller / payee name as well as the account / card# associated with the account. The minimum transfer amount without promotional offers is $100.
- BALANCE TRANSFER PROMOTIONAL OFFER: The promotional 5.9% annual interest rate for balance transfers for 6 months will apply from the date of the transfer. When the promotional rate ends, your standard interest rate will apply. Cardholders must enter valid Promotion Code 0005 in the promo code field at time of credit card application in order to qualify for the promotion. If you have received a letter about this offer, please use Promotion Code 0004 in your application. Introductory balance transfer rate must be used within the first 90 days of account opening during the promotional period. This offer may be withdrawn or end at any time without prior notice. This offer applies to the business credit cards only. Account credits on a credit card cannot be transferred as a balance transfer to a Collabria credit card. This promotional offer does not apply to transfers between Collabria accounts. Please continue to make your regular payments on transferred accounts until you receive confirmation the transfer has been completed. In order to receive the promotional 5.90% annual interest rate for balance transfers a minimum transfer amount of $500 is required and you can transfer as many balances as your credit card limit allows within 90 days of account opening as long as each transfer is $500 or more. To identify a Collabria issued credit card please check the credit card back, the issuer (Collabria) is always stated on the back bottom left corner. If the credit card issuer is listed as Collabria this card is not eligible for a Balance Transfer to another Collabria issued credit card.
² This offer is available for 90 days from the day of account opening and applies to all new Collabria business reward credit card accounts only (No Fee Cash Back Business, Platinum Business, Infinite Business). Low Rate Business card is excluded from this offer. During promotional period cardholders will receive additional (50% more) reward points on every dollar spent on merchant category.
Cardholders must enter valid Promotion Code 0005 in the promo code field at time of credit card application in order to qualify for the promotion. If you have received a letter about this offer, please use Promotion Code 0004 in your application.
³QUALIFYING ADDITIONAL BONUS POINT MERCHANT CATEGORIES:
Qualifying transactions must be made within 90 days of account opening date. In order to receive additional (50% more) reward points for every dollar spent, cardholder must spend their dollars in eligible merchant category codes (MCCs) classified as Discount Stores, Stationery / Office Supplies and Stationery Stores:
- Code 5310: Discount Stores
- Code 5111: Stationery / Office Supplies
- Code 5943: Stationery Stores
Bonus reward points will be awarded only in those eligible merchant categories. Eligible categories are subject to change without notice. Collabria Financial has no control over how a merchant is classified. Collabria Financial is not responsible for how merchants are categorized. Collabria Financial will not issue additional bonus rewards should the merchant from whom cardholder made their Net Purchase not be classified in the category they expected.
Collabria Financial Services Inc. (“Collabria”) is an independent entity from your credit union with no ownership interest in the other. If you choose to obtain Collabria credit card services through a referral from your credit union, it will receive compensation from Collabria.
®The Collabria Mastercard is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Collabria Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Visa. *Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.