COVID-19 Pandemic Update
Our credit card travel insurance provider, Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company (DFS), is advising our cardholders to take note of the recent Government of Canada Travel Global Travel Advisory with regards to travel until further notice.
Cardholders are advised to refer to the DFS web site where Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) relating to the evolving situation and card insurance coverages are continuously updated.
For further information, please call our Cardholder Services Contact Centre at: 1.855.341.4643.
A Message From the Collabria CEO :
COVID-19 Update - March 26, 2020
It was less than a week ago that I sent my last message, and since then it certainly feels like the world has changed once again. On behalf of Collabria, I want to let you know that you remain in our thoughts and we send heartfelt wishes for health and safety to you and all those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Collabria team understands that things are becoming tougher as increased measures to contain the coronavirus create financial uncertainty for many Canadians. We are working to find ways to help you through these difficult times and will continue to do so in the coming weeks.
As every person’s situation is different, we are committed to working with our personal and business cardholders to understand your needs and to do what we can to help you through this period of financial hardship.
Three of the new financial supports we now have in place for our cardholders include:
- Minimum Payment Deferrals for cardholders impacted by COVID-19. Payment deferrals can be requested on a month by month basis (for up to 6 months).
- For Canadians stuck outside Canada and trying to get home, we can provide emergency credit limit increases to cover airfare, car rentals, food, shelter, medical supplies, medications and other expenses.
- Increased Contactless Payments to $250 for Grocery & Convenience Stores and Pharmacies
If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to the impacts of COVID-19, please call our Contact Centre at 1-855-341-4643 and we will work with you to discuss how we may be able to help you.
Like others, our contact centres are receiving an unprecedented volume of calls from cardholders needing our assistance. One way to avoid longer wait times on the phone is to use our online credit card management tool – MyCardInfo - for everyday activities.
You can use MyCardInfo to:
- Activate your credit card
- View your current balance and available credit
- View your account online via eStatement
- View your card transaction history and pending transaction
- Make one-time payments and set up AutoPay
- Sign up for paperless eStatement
- Track, manage and redeem Rewards
- Dispute transactions
- Request a Credit Limit Increase
To access MyCardInfo or to sign up if you don’t have it yet, please visit www.collabriacreditcards.ca and select your credit union. We will continue to work on ways to help you through this difficult time and will keep you informed every step of the way.
These are uncertain times, but I’m encouraged to see everyone coming together to follow the measures put in place by our respective governments and public health authorities. Truly, the only way through this situation is to work together. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-855-341-4643.
Jean- Marc Handfield
Chief Executive Officer, Collabria
PS: Unfortunately, we are still hearing about a number of scams and fraudulent activities. Please be aware that Collabria will never send emails asking for your confidential information such as passwords, PINs or credit card numbers. For additional information, please visit https://www.collabriacreditcards.ca/, select your credit union/Benefits/Fraud Protection