Emergencies happen. Things break. Your card includes extra benefits to help you get the assistance you need around the clock and around the world.
- Emergency Health Care Coverage - 15 days, under 65 yrs, including intergenerational coverage1
- Baggage Coverage - 15 days, under 65 yrs - up to $5001
- 24/7 Travel Assistance1
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance for vehicles rented up to 48 consecutive days2
- 90 days purchase protection on eligible purchases made with your card2
- Double the manufacturer's warranty (up to one year) on eligible purchases made with your card2
- Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty Insurance2
- Mobile Device Insurance - up to $1,000 of coverage2
1 Insurance coverage is underwritten by Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company. For details of the coverage, refer to your insurance contract here. Some conditions and restrictions apply. Insurance coverage is subject to change.
2 Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida (ABIC). ABIC, its subsidiaries, and affiliates carry on business in Canada under the trade name of Assurant®. ®Assurant is a registered trademark of Assurant, Inc. Details of insurance coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance. The Certificate of Insurance is available online here. Insurance coverage is subject to change.If you are an existing Collabria Cardholder you can file a claim or check your claim status here.
If you are an existing Collabria Cardholder you can file a claim or check your claim status below.
By clicking "File a Claim" you will leave the Collabria website and be connected to the Assurant® Financial Services Portal.
The Collabria Visa Card is issued by Collabria Financial Services Inc. pursuant to a license from Visa. *Trademark of Visa Int., used under license.